Friday, October 11, 2013

Wow, I'm really gonna miss this guy!

Sorry for no posts this week but it's been crazy with two nights of my bookkeeping course, one night spent in the ER with James for his head and one night spent with family and friends for Jimmy's going away dinner.

I can't believe how fast these past three weeks have gone. From the day we sent his resume to the day he leaves will be exactly 3 weeks. He worked his last day at Modern yesterday and today was spent shopping for new work clothes that he will need as well as printing orientation documents, and flight tickets, etc. I can't believe that two nights from now I'll be a single Mom for 20 whole days. I plan on doing lots of stuff with my boys to keep us busy and to pass the days until Daddy comes home again. I've bought new flannel sheets for my bed, and new soft and comfy PJ's, and I'm planning on watching some TV's I've always wanted to but knew Jim wouldn't be interested in!

I know we'll all make it, and will probably come out stronger at the end of it, but that doesn't change just how much I am going to miss my husband. I will miss his hugs and kisses and I love you's. I will miss his snuggles and even his annoying little habits that drive me crazy. I will miss seeing him interact with the boys and having his help at the end of a long day with the rugrats. I'm sure some days all we will muster will be grilled cheese and soup, and some days we may spend the whole day in PJ's watching movies, but you know what...we will all be okay!

Lots of posts coming up in the next few days, and will probably have tons of photos on here so Daddy can keep up to date with what his little guys are up to!

Mom and Dad watched the boys for us last weekend so we could have a long overdue date night. No the matching sweaters was not intentional, and yes it is dorky but I don't care...it's a great picture of my Jimmy and me!

1 comment: