Friday, October 4, 2013

Sweet Baby Girl Maddie

For those that have read my blog for awhile now you will recognize Maddie as my friend Ashleigh's little girl that was born just 7 weeks before Jordan was. She is now 6 months old and just the cutest, most adorable, sweetest little lady I know. I love to give her hugs and kisses and she's that little one that loves to grab your face and bring it close to hers. She just melts my heart completely and yes I can readily admit that I absolutely am envious of this little one and her cute pink and purple clothes, but I do not wish those teenage years on anyone, and I pray for Sean and Ash that she takes it easy on them in those terrible years!

Anyways, Ash had an idea for a cute 6 month photoshoot of baby Maddie, complete with a pink bow, pearls and of course a TUTU! I was all over it, and couldn't wait to do it! We planned it for last weekend and thankfully she was in a fantastic mood and the photos came out awesome. I'm so happy for Ash that I was able to help her achieve the look of these photos and it sure helps that this little lady is just absolutely stunning!

The whole Barrows family loves you little miss Maddie Moo and I can't wait to take many many MANY more photos of you over the years. You may end up being the only little girl in our life that is completely filled with all things blue!

We're gonna start off with my two favourite photos of the whole session!















No comments:

Post a Comment