Tuesday, May 22, 2018

My heart just about burst with pride

I've been bugging Jordie all week to tell me what he wants us to get him for his birthday tomorrow. Last night he finally said to me "I don't know mom....how about this....I'll just see what I get for presents and I'll just be happy with whatever I get"

Jim and I just looked at each other and sighed and told him how wonderful he was and how much we appreciated his kindness. In so many ways he really is just like his Daddy...doesn't want for much and is happy with pretty much anything.


We've decided to get him an awesome remote control vehicle of some kind that he can take camping or to the ball field where he so patiently hangs out many many nights of the week. Now to find a really great one in the next few days before his party on Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment