Friday, May 25, 2018

Funny Friday - Brotherly love

I want to start doing some regular quick and easy blog posts that are just snapshots into our life. Yesterday I did Thankful Thursday and today I'm doing Funny Friday!

A few weeks ago we took the kids to Willingdon to the Beach Hut for supper. While we were waiting for our food Kennedy started toddling around the picnic tables and walked right up to a group of four people also waiting. As she does, she quickly made friends and put her arms up to be picked up. A really sweet lady that I don't know (but definitely recognize from around town) picked her up and started walking around with her. She was walking back and forth from the food window to her table carrying food as it came up, all the while carrying Kennedy with her.

Meanwhile, Jordie and James are sitting at the picnic table with Jim and I. The next thing we hear is James shouting at the lady "hey, that one will cost you $100...but you can have this other one for free!" while actually pointing at his brother!

Everyone around us started laughing, but no one more than me and Jim. I was so embarrassed but also really amused that he had literally just tried to give away his brother!! I remember years ago when Jordie was around Kennedy's age and we tried to tell James we were going to sell him to the circus and James was so upset he was in tears saying we couldn't get rid of him. Oh how times have changed!!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment