Thursday, May 31, 2018

Throwback Thursday - This still rings true today

I posted this to FB last year and today when it popped up on my memories I smiled when I realized that once again I need this reminder in my life. I need to keep reminding myself of this.

I can easily admit that I really struggle when it comes to me not being in control and actually feeling really uncomfortable in some situations when I'm not. It's why I say yes to things that I know I shouldn't do. Because I know if I do it it will turn out the way I'm comfortable with. If I let someone else do it and it isn't done the way I would do it I can sometimes find myself irritated. I like to control situations that I don't need to and I like things to be done my way. All things I know about myself, and really want to work on in the future. That and saying no to things and just letting others do them, and then if I do find it hard, just remind myself of this saying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment