Monday, September 4, 2017

The best way to get back into blogging? Write more posts!

I'm going to try my best to post a blog at least 5 times per week for the month of September...even if it only has one photo from our summer in it! We've got some very busy and special weekends coming up but with so many wonderful memories to share I'm hopeful to get some big posts knocked off during the quieter mornings and afternoons while the boys are in school.

For tonight...here is a great photo of James and Kennedy from way back in June. I've been downloading my photos and it has me going back to when this little lady was just a tiny baby and this is one of my very favorite photos of these two.

Lots more photos to share coming up! So many camping memories in particular to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment