Friday, September 1, 2017

Post #800....and over 100,000 page views!

I love this blog and have honestly missed it so much, but life has just been happening at a rapid pace since having Kennedy back in April that I haven't even been on my computer much at all. I actually finally downloaded some of the 8,000 photos off my phone today and realized I hadn't even downloaded them since June!  CRAZY and so not like me.

This blog started as a way to just keep my kids memories safe, but it's become so much more than that. It's a creative release and somewhere for me to share my thoughts and feelings too. I regularly have people comment that they read it and I love that. I also have friends that tell me that they don't read it at all...and I'm totally fine with that too. I don't write the posts and share the photos for anyone but me and our out of town family that says they love to read them. I am honored every time I log onto here and see that a post has been viewed more than 100 times, or 200 times. It blows my mind and makes me grateful for people that love and care about us and want to see what we are up to. I do plan to get the backlog of blogs done and caught up in the next month (hopefully!).

For now...I'll leave this post with a couple adorable photos of my three loves from some of our summer adventures!

Bedtime snuggles in the trailer while on Texada

In Uncle Larry's boat coming home from an awesome day at the cabin!

Dinner at the Beach Hut before heading down Marine for the Blackberry Street Party

No comments:

Post a Comment