Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Preschool Show & Tell - Week 1

I've decided to be that dorky parent that takes a photo every week of my kids show and tell item. I'm gonna do this for two reasons: 1) if I ever wonder if he's sent something before I can double check and 2) I want to be able to look back years from now and see what his favorite things were when he was 3. Dorky and cheesy I know, but I love it! Feel free to skip these posts if you really don't care about this kind of stuff :o)

This weeks item is his beloved SWAT team baseball jersey. It was handmade by my friend Lisa and it is definitely well loved. It had to have taken her and her mom quite a bit of time because the details of it are amazing, from the stitched buttons in the front to the big number 1 on the back. He always tells people he is the number 1 fan. It is falling apart in some places but he absolutely loves it. He wore it to every single game and all of the tournaments after he got it. Even in the colder weather he insisted on wearing it even if he had to have a long sleeved shirt underneath it. It is definitely an article of clothing that we will never get rid of and will probably hang on his wall once he outgrows it.




No comments:

Post a Comment