Sunday, September 8, 2013

Just one more matching outfit

When I spotted the 3-6 month matching Osh Kosh hoodie on our local swap n shop I knew I just had to have it as it's one of my favorites of James's too. We've been waiting for a bit of a cooler day to put the boys in them so we went off for a walk down the beach trail today and went for it. Good thing we didn't wait much longer because it is ALMOST too small on Jordan now!

Can't wait to find at least a few more matching things down the road. That's a fun part of having two boys!

Getting ready to head out!

Happy Jordy

Serious James the bulldozer driver

This picture makes me giggle so much...James looks great and Jordan was clearly not happy! 

Second try for a photo, this time on the tug boat. Jordan has found his tongue today and all he did all day was stick it out as witnessed by this photo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment