Monday, September 23, 2013

Jordan's Monthly Photos with Harris

Happy 4 Months Jordan!

We have hit the 4 month mark and our big happy little guy is almost 20 lbs now and is sleeping like an absolute champ. In the past few days he has put himself on a great schedule of going to bed between 8-9 pm and sleeping until 7-8 am and then eats an 8oz bottle, plays for 1.5 hours, naps for 2-2.5 hours, eats a 6oz bottle, plays a bit more, then another 1.5-2 hour nap, then another 8oz bottle, up for another hour or so, short little hour cat nap, then up for shower, one last 8 oz bottle and then off to bed. It is absolutely amazing....and I'm not sure how it will go now that we are back to preschool days again starting tomorrow!

This past month he has started to be really alert and is definitely starting to both recognize people and play a bit shy too. He will pull out a huge bottom pouty lip sometimes and burst into tears when someone picks him up or talks to him. I find it so funny! Sometimes when other people are holding him he'll look like he's going to cry so I'll poke my head near his and he'll smile, then I'll walk away and he starts it again so I know he's just getting used to seeing other faces other than mine and will be just fine!

We are getting close to the big guy rolling over but I think the combination of massive thighs and belly are preventing it from quite happening yet! He gets close but then just can't/won't push himself the whole way over. It is coming though and I bet in the next month it will happen for sure. I love watching my boys interact and seeing Jordan smile every time James talks just makes me smile. I can't wait till he starts really babbling at him in return...maybe give James a taste of his own loud medicine! 

We love you little guy and are so very happy that you joined our family 4 short months ago!



And just like every month, here are the pictures in order!















No comments:

Post a Comment