Monday, September 9, 2013

Being a mommy of boys is not for the faint of heart...

....especially when this kind of thing happens on my watch...AGAIN!! First time was head first down the stairs and now this. Thankfully Ash was here, because if there had been blood I already told her it probably would have been up to her! When push comes to shove I would be able to do it, but if someone else was around I know I would welcome the assistance for sure! I hate when my babies get hurt!



Today's incident occurred when he was trying to get across the room to say hi to Maddie and he tripped on the baby play mat and went face first into the heavy burl wood side table. Ouch ouch ouch. He cried right away and that black line appeared immediately so I knew he would be okay. He hated the ice but tolerated it for a few minutes. After this he was perfectly fine and went and played outside in the pool and yard for 2 hours! Such a tough little guy. Curious to see how it looks in the morning though!

No comments:

Post a Comment