Thursday, February 2, 2017

Top 12 photos of 2016

In looking through the December photos yesterday I realized how many wonderful photos I have from each month and thought about putting up my favorite 36 photos of the year, and then decided I'd be really thoughtful and choose one of my very favorite photos from each month to feature in this post. It was hard for some of the months to choose, but others I knew without even having to look back through the Monthly Memories blog posts. All 12 of these photos mean something to me, either because of who is in the photo, or the memory from the day it was taken, or what the photo signifies to me about where we were at at that time in our life this year. 

So, here are my top 12 favorite photos of 2016.

January - girls selfie at Willingdon Beach on January 1

February - Family day weinie roast

March - Easter

April - random kitchen selfie of me and Jimmy

May - Saturday morning fun at the park

June - Daddy and his boys

July - Hit Squad family (probably favorite photo of the year!)

August - trailer bath for J&J

September - Barrows/Slack/Tassell family camping weekend

October - Baby Barrows #3 reveal

November - J&J and their best bud Diesel

December - Christmas tree hunting with the Tassell's

There you have it! Next up will be a post with all 365 of my daily photos all together in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment