Tuesday, February 14, 2017

A little Valentine's Day love from us to you!

Here are a couple of photos of me and my boys this morning celebrating Valentine's Day before school and work.






He really wanted to do a heart with his fingers...so cute!

This little guy was just so cute (and cranky) this morning! He did let me take a few pictures but not without some hard core toddler whining first :)

Tonight after supper we looked through the boys Valentine's bags from school!


I look tired and rough but I couldn't miss the chance show a picture of me with the cute heart that Jordie made me at daycare today! I try to make this blog as real as our life is...and this photo is our real life to a T. This is what I look like after a long day, at almost 29 weeks pregnant...absolutely exhausted, but really wanting to spend some quality time with my boys. 

And James showing off his heart from Jordie too.

Very thoughtful of Debbie to have the kids make these today at daycare!

And of course some adorable throw backs of my boys...straight from my FB Memories.

James - 2012

Me and my boys - 2014

Me and Jordie - 2015

And now I just realized that we didn't get a picture at all with Daddy today so here's a family throwback from 2015.

From our family to yours...Happy Valentine's Day....love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment