Friday, February 3, 2017

Daily photo project - all of 2016!

It fascinates me to see our boys grow up right in front of my eyes after looking through 365 photos of our year. If you are up for a long post, scroll through and see how much they've changed in a year!

Note: I just realized that the first photo of this post would have been the exact same one from my Top 12 photos post from yesterday. So instead I've decided to put my very favorite daily photo first...and then go back to January 1 just so the display photo ends up being different than my last post! Hahahahaha...silly thing to worry about, but it is something I try to do. I even try to alternate between the boys in the first pictures of posts so it isn't always one boy showing up in my FB newsfeed or in my most liked posts of the months on here too. In fact at the end of the year I even make sure there are the same amount of photos of each boy in the whole 365 photos. I'm not sure how I'll pull this off when I'm home with the baby and Jordie and James is in school all day but I will always try to make this happen! BTW: I know I'm a little crazy and that's okay with me :) Now on to the memories!

This photo (and this weekend) was really a lot of fun for everyone and I really hope there are many many more group camping weekends in our future! So wonderful to have hours of uninterrupted visiting time and kids old enough to play great together. With the busy lives we live throughout the school year it is so wonderful to have these times with our friends to enjoy in the summer (or in this case it was very early in the fall). I can't wait to see how this summer goes with our new little lady joining us in the spring. Camping this summer will be interesting that's for sure! 

And now back to January 1st! 













































































































































































































































































































































































Whew...there you have it! Congrats if you made it all the way through this post. I doubt many will make it as it's a long one and is really more for me than for anyone else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment