Monday, May 9, 2016

Dinner at the beach with the Parkins & Leflers

On the evening of the epic meltdown of Jordie, the whole reason I put him down for a nap that day was so that we could go for dinner at Willingdon with the Parkins & Leflers that night. I just wanted him to be happy, which by the time we got there thankfully he was.

We got Subway and headed down to the beach where we met Jenn and Bill and their kids and Kelly and her kids (her hubby Derek was out fishing). We ate and then the kids played on the playground, then headed over to the water where they had a huge water fight that James is still talking about. He loves when we get together with these kids and always has a ton of fun..and so do I! I hope to have many more nights like this in the coming months.

My favorite picture from that night. Gracie is just too cute!

This picture is awesome...and I see a recreation years from now! Can't wait to see how their heights end up when they are teenagers :)






Spent way more time talking than taking pictures...and I love that just as much as when I am capturing photos of our memories. I like that when I hang out with my friends I just put the phone away and enjoy their company. It's something I've been working hard on lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment