Monday, February 23, 2015

Mommy’s Little Men – Week 8 – Feb 15 – 21

Starting off the week with the adorable Jordie enjoying some park time


hahahahaha...this is his face he gives you when you say something he doesn't like. I think this was when Nana was telling him to stay off Diesel's dog bed

Happy to have Marshall back from James

He is very happily screeching at me in this photo as he went running by me with his bat and ball in Nana and Papa's backyard

Now moving on to James. I know this one was in the Anthony Island post from last week but I just love this photo of him so much that I had to include it in this week's post too! I know I had it in last week's post too, but I took it out because I realized it was taken on Feb 15, not 14 so belonged in this weeks' post instead.

Daddy iPhone photo from the school playground

Handsome James after his hair cut

Another cute one

This kid just makes me smile so much of the time...even when he's driving me nuts! 

And now for some together photos, mainly taken by Daddy on their daily park adventures.


Snuggles with Nana playing games on the iPad


Seriously...short sleeve shirt in February...at the park right beside the ocean....love where we live!!

Enjoying Nana and Papa's backyard while we are house sitting!

2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment