Friday, February 20, 2015

An adorable Jordie moment

Up until about 2 weeks ago Jordan was not one to willingly give hugs and kisses to many people, except his Papa (he gets them all the time just by asking!).
 
I found a way around this sneaky little resistance of his by teaching him how to do a high ten and after each one he had to reach through my hands and give me a kiss. This seems to be a sure fire way to get kisses these days and I'm loving it.

Two days ago I was working in my office right beside the playroom and I looked down and saw Jordie had brought me all 3 of the yellow trucks and had lined them all up beside me. Then he was trying to close the door but couldn't make it work.
 

 
 
Watch the short and cute video below to see this adorable moment captured on video.
 


I love to see how much he's changing every day...now if only we could get him to start talking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment