Monday, February 16, 2015

Mommy’s Little Men – Week 7 – Feb 8 – 14

Starting off this week with a super smiling bubble bathing Jordie boy! I can admit that up to this very day I had NEVER given my boys a bubble bath. I know, I'm a terrible mother! Thank god for Nana and Auntie Sheri because I am never any fun at bathtime. 
I'm a get it done and get them out kinda mama!

 

 Playing with Daddy


Hockey at Westview Elementary

Awesome photo!

Now onto James's 5 photos of the week. This was right before we went out to play hockey on Valentine's Day

Man, this kid loves hockey, anytime, anywhere!

He wanted to wear my sunglasses, even though he couldn't see without his regular ones. I actually really love this photo of him!



And for some adorable together photos too...bath time smiles and laughs


A new favorite of them together

Sun is shining and James is wearing shorts...in February!

Photo with Daddy after hockey at the school

2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment