Saturday, February 21, 2015

Barrows Family 2014 Calendar of Memories

Since 2011 I've made a yearly calendar of our family memories. Each year I've made it through Shutterfly and this year I did the same, except instead of uploading the pictures directly to that site I made a collage on picmonkey.com and upload that to the calendar instead. I can't wait to get it ordered and get it back so I can start writing the fun things we've done onto it. Maybe now that this one is done I can finish writing on the 2013 one. When that's done I'll post the pages so you can see how I do it. These are the memories that I hope my boys appreciate one day when they are all grown up. I love being able to show them the fun things we've done as a family.  

January

February

March

 April

May

June

 July

 August

 September

 October

 November

 December

No comments:

Post a Comment