Tuesday, February 3, 2015

James is registered for Kindergarten now...

...and I just don't know what to think about it all. I'm so excited, and also sad and scared for my baby to be in real, big-kid-filled school all day. I know he'll do absolutely fine as he's just an easy going kid that gets along well with other kids, but I worry about me and how much our life will change on that day in September when we take him there and leave him for the first full day.  I promise to not show him how I'm feeling but I know it might be a hard adjustment for me...and poor Jordie boy who is used to having James around for almost all of his waking hours.

Heading into his new school to drop off his registration papers! 

Woohoo!

He saw a water fountain and went running for it. He seemed really excited to be in his new school

He looks so little in those big halls. 


James: I hope you go to Kindergarten with as much excitement as you did yesterday when we went to drop off the registration form. You let go of my hand and just started running for the stairs. I am so happy for you but sad at how quickly and easily you run from me nowadays and run off to face the world head on. I'm so proud of you little man and I can't wait to see you on your first day of Kindergarten. I know it will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment