Sunday, February 8, 2015

Mommy’s Little Men – Week 6 – Feb 1 – 7

Starting off the week with Nana and Jordie snuggles while watching Frozen during the SuperBowl party on Sunday night
 
Slicked back hair snuggles with Mommy
 
hahahahaha....just too cute and crazy this kid is
 
He's definitely teething and chewing on these keys every day now
 
A new favorite photo
 
Now onto James's photos of the week. I love that he is finally smiling normally again for photos!

Playing Mouse Match with Mommy before work one morning

Triumph at Westview Elementary...James is now registered for Kindergarten!

Playing hockey after his special lunch date with Nana, Papa and Auntie Tyanna


 
Now for their together photos, a couple of really cute ones this week!

This is what happens when Jordie wakes up before 6am and falls asleep on the couch by 11am,
while watching cartoons. James took advantage of the opportunity to get some good snuggles in with him while he wasn't pushing him away and screeching in his face (which he regularly does these days)

Love James's smile in this one

The "kids" room during the SuperBowl

Morning hugs watching SuperWhy

Jordan wouldn't look at me, but James gave me a great smile!

hahahahaha....this is what happened when I paused the show...he screeched at me and definitely was not going to give me a smile!

2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment