Saturday, April 24, 2021

Selfie Saturday

I'm not usually in a lot of our family photos unless I specifically ask Jim to take a photo of something, but I am not shy about taking a selfie here and there to make sure I'm in some photos too! I don't want to be one of those moms that never shows up in their family's photos and years later my kids wonder if I was even a part of things.

KJ and Daddy came to see me on my break at the Complex last night and we went for a great 45 minute walk through the trails! When we got to this bridge she stopped and said "I want to take a photo of all of us together" She is definitely my kid :) 


I use the word "walk" very loosely for Kennedy, cause this is how she spent 95% of her time! She whined that she didn't want to walk so instead of listening to her he just carried her instead! 

Mommy and KJ afternoon park and beach date while the boys played baseball at a different park with Dad


Evening walks with my oldest love. He saw the sunset and said he wanted a photo!


Hahahahahaha....he insisted on switching glasses for a birthday photo! 

KJ and Mommy swimming while the boys did the drop in skateboarding at the Complex

Me and my honey on Easter

Tonight I realized I had no selfies with my Jordie boy so I made him come and take one with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment