Saturday, May 1, 2021

Looking forward to summer time fun in the sun!

I've wanted to buy a paddleboard for the past 2 summers but other things always just come up! Two years ago it was a new generator for the trailer and last year it was kayaks for the kids. I've tried paddleboarding a few times at my aunt and uncle's cabin and while we were camping a few friends let us try their boards out too!

This year I begged Jim to get me one as an early Mother's Day gift. We've both been working so hard lately so we decided to splurge and buy an awesome brand of board that converts to a kayak as well with an attachable seat and paddle extensions. We got one with a high weight limit (but not too heavy to carry inflated) so that I can easily be on it with any of the kids. We also wanted one that would be great for James to use as he is definitely close to being too big for the kids kayaks!

I am SO excited for the nice weather to come back so we can get this out on the water! I look forward to lots of fun times this summer. 

I was pretty darn excited when it was free shipping and got here from Florida in just 9 days! 

Watch for pictures of the maiden voyage! All of us can't wait to get on it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment