Monday, April 5, 2021

When your 10 year old asks you to hold him close and snuggle him, you absolutely ALWAYS say yes!

 A few weeks back James came up to one evening after the littles went to bed and asked me to snuggle him, literally he wanted to crawl onto my lap and cuddle me. The kid is massive but of course I said yes. We laughed and giggled so hard and my heart just about burst. This kid loves big and I am so grateful that at just about 11 he still loves his Mama so very much and wants to be held and snuggled. How did I get so lucky to be this kids Mom?! 

Keep being you James, all of you! And keep asking to snuggle for as long as you physically fit on my lap. You are growing by the day it seems and your eyeballs are getting closer to mine every single day! It won't be long until you are taller than me and your wish to hug with your arms above mine will come true. Until then, know your role and I get the top hug spot :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment