Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Where did the last 2 weeks go?!

My last post was on April 9th and after that things got crazy with 2 birthdays and the start of two baseball divisions. Plus some amazing weather and a lot of work for both Jim and I. My 3 jobs are keeping me very busy these days, plus the PAC is picking up the next few months with some fundraisers and some planning for next year! And just to add to the craziness, I recently put my name forward for the Treasurer position on the board of PR Minor Hockey :) I do like to be busy and I suspect the next year will be that for sure. 

I'm hoping to get some time over the weekend to do some new blogs but for now I'll just put a few of my favorites from the past 2 weeks. 

She turned 4 and all of a sudden just looks like such a big girl!

Pretty pumped with his new baseball bat and gloves! Now to heal up the toe so he can get back out on the field.

Another evening walk after the little kids go to bed! I'm loving the longer evenings and getting that quiet alone time before settling down for the evening.

Beautiful sunset on my walk

My Spider Jordie loves climbing any and all door jams that he can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment