Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Daily Photos - April 2017

I've been so busy these past few weeks that this poor blog has suffered, but I have finally downloaded all of the photos from my phone which usually motivates me to start blogging again! I've got a bunch of regular posts in the Drafts folder and of course Kennedy's birth story and baby shower still to blog about, plus the boys birthdays and our first camping trip of the year too. So many fun things we've been doing, and I have been taking just as many pictures as normal, I just haven't been motivated to get them onto this blog. But, when I do...watch out cause the posts will be long but they contain our precious memories and to me that's what matters. As I've said before I would be fine if no one ever read this blog and I only ever had it for me to look back on years from now (which I know I will!) but I am so happy when others do read it too. :)

So, my favorite post of every month is below and this is the month where miss baby K makes her grand debut. Enjoy some not so recent pictures of the Barrows Family!






























I seriously love that photo from the 30th! It will probably always be one of my favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment