Friday, December 30, 2016

The Penguin Polka...a performance to remember!

I honestly think that James's first real Christmas concert might be one of my favorite Mom memories yet...and was truly one of the cutest things that I have EVER seen. He was so excited and I had numerous people tell me afterwards that he stood out on the stage because he just looked like he was having so much fun...and he really was. He was such a cute little penguin and I was so happy that I was able to help with the making of the costumes too (now all I did was glue on some stuff but it was something and I was thrilled to be able to help!)

Here are the pictures I captured before the show, of him and his friends dressed in their costumes outside of their classroom. I love James's teacher and couldn't be happier for him that he got in her class this year. She is amazing with the kids!







He loved the song and dance so much and funny enough...he never once showed it to us before the concert. He kept it a total secret!


And of course...here's the video! Don't mind my mom and I laughing...it was seriously so frigging adorable!

His penguin artwork that was displayed in the gym with his classmates

I'm already looking forward to many more years ahead of Christmas concerts for my kids. The school does such a great job at putting the show together and I couldn't be prouder to be part of the Westview Elementary family!

No comments:

Post a Comment