Saturday, December 24, 2016

November 2016 Monthly Memories

My favorite picture of the month is up first. My mom took this awesome photo of the boys with their best buddy Diesel!

Jordie's turn at pin the Batman symbol on the cape at Shayne's birthday party!





Jordie's turn in the laser room

And then waving at his best girl

Matching Batman masks




Picking out his lunch at Magpie's

The first time that Jordie and I have gone for a meal with just Ash & Maddie. We had a ton of fun!





Remembrance Day family swimming





















Now for the iPhone photos for the month! Starting with an adorable photo of my big brown eyed little guy!

Date night for Mom and Dad to the Laughing Oyster with the Parkins!

Facetiming with Nana and she was showing me James and Papa's Lego airplanes they built

After supper board games with the boys



A note I found in James's notebook

Mommy and Jordie snuggles

Getting candy bags together before the PAC movie night

Early morning reading with Daddy

He should be in bed but instead he's in front me talking my ear off...and I've got to get him back to bed before his Dad comes back with my hot fudge sundae!

In my office having a little snack

Dad's Chinese food birthday dinner


Drawing me pictures on their easel

Making Dad's birthday cake






Another random adorable photo....he asked me to take this one too!

Such big brown eyes

Handsome James

The making of some yummy meat loaf for Jim's birthday dinner

More drawing

And more puzzles for Jordie

Finishing off the cake


"Reading" me his new favorite book

Enjoying Tye's birthday party




Awesome pictures in James's notebook. He said this day his brother was really bugging him!



Board game playing at Sunday dinner



Just hanging out one day at Nana's house


Yup his bed time snack....chocolate pudding and Cool Whip

Still love watching him sleep

Should be asleep but he's up talking his Daddy's ear off

Wednesday morning breakfast at the school

Dentist office

hahahahaha...this was a dude wearing floral shoes with green fuzzy socks!!

They both did so good at the dentist



Mom left him alone for a few moments and came back to this

My new favorite thing to eat...appies!

Tummy tickles

Yuck...the flu struck this guy first

Poor kid was so sick for almost 14 hours

We kept this guy away from him that whole day...this was him having a nap in our bed while watching a movie!

The next day he seemed back to normal but kept him home from school anyways just in case

Playing cards with Daddy after supper

Oh oh....here is the next sickie the next morning

Oh yeah, and his poor Dad got it the worst out of all 3 of them! I luckily avoided the worst of it and just walked around feeling yucky for 2 days.

Feeling better and back at karate


Big smiles on a Friday morning

My very unhealthy breakfast of chips and salsa

And lunch of Eggos and chocolate milk

And more appies for supper

James's karate belt testing - more pictures and videos coming up in another post!

And getting treats afterwards




Wanted me to take his picture at the school one day

Another Nana taken photo

More puzzle time for Jordie

Jordie and Maddie at the Christmas store at Springtime Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment