Saturday, December 31, 2016

My last post for 2016!

I had hoped to have a great year of blogging, and even though I had my lowest number of posts that I've had since I started this blog back in 2012 I feel like I've shared a lot of really great memories for our family. I live a very busy life with working full time, sports, strata, PAC and just every day life, but I find this blog to be my happy place. I log on and think of things to write about, or photos to share. I enjoy it still and look forward to many more great posts to come in 2017.

Tonight we celebrated with the Slacks for the 4th year in a row and we had a great time. I went and picked them up at 5:30 and they stayed until 10:30. The 5 boys played so great downstairs in the playroom and got along so well. They came up at 9:00 to ring in the New Year in New York and then straight back downstairs to play some more. Lots of laughter, wrestling, light saber fights and just all around noise...but happy noises so we all loved it. The adults got to sit for more than 4 hours and just visit, which is something we haven't been able to do with the Slacks for a long time. We really don't see them nearly enough!

Anyways...here are a couple of photos from tonight! Starting with a family photo first :)


Then the boys!

 Then the Slacks! 

And lastly our best attempt at a big group selfie!

Such a great night...thanks for coming Slack Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment