Thursday, December 22, 2016

2016 Photos with Santa

A yearly tradition that I love is our photos with Santa. Jim and I have a photo from EVERY SINGLE year that we've been together. My goal for 2017 is to put them together into a photo book that I can add to every year :) And we'll continue to do family ones for as long as the boys don't put up a big fight...I figure I've got at least another 10 years or so...and after that I'll bribe them :)

Here are our 2016 photos! I love them all.



PS: I wish that the TC Mall would get into the 21st century and buy a newer and better camera because we got lucky with these photos, but of all of the ones she took 98% of them were super fuzzy. And also...they really should offer digital photos for a small fee...and have a Santa that actually interacts with the kids and doesn't just act like he's just there for the photo. It's terrible how terrible he is! I miss Bob Briggs who did Santa when I took the photos years ago. He knew the kids and their parents and did his best to remember them from year to year. RIP Bob! You were the best we ever had here!

No comments:

Post a Comment