Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Ladybugs Daycare Christmas Party

Debbie asked me to bring the boys by for the daycare party and asked me if I would take photos of the kids while I was there. Never one to say no to taking photos, off we went with camera in tow and we all had a great time! Here are the photos from the party!

Starting with one of the last photos we took...and it's missing Hogan, but it's still the best of the many many attempts I made. From left to right: Maddie, Jordie, Jaxon, Tristan, James, Cody, Skarlit and Wyatt.

Then going back to the start of the party with some Christmas crafting with Alanna



Wyatt and his Daddy

And some brick building





Adorable little Tristan looking very concerned...just wait there are a couple of awesome photos coming up of him!

 And the handsome Cody



Here comes the guest of honour!






James was up first!



Then it was Tristan's turn


Wyatt wanted nothing to do with sitting on Santa's lap but was okay with getting his present from him!



Next up was my happy little Jordie boy! 

And then Jaxon! 

hahahahaha...the best of the crying kids was definitely Hogan!





Cody on the other hand was totally fine sitting with the big guy and even gave me a cute little smile!

Then the beautiful Maddie girl!

And the second best crying child goes to Skarlit who was clearly having none of that Santa guy!





Time to open presents!


So excited for his new PJ's from Santa

Showing off their PJ's too



Tristan opening his present too

James thanking Santa for his gift...without being told to do so!

I love this photo I snapped of Jaxon today...probably my favorite of the whole day!

Jordie showing off his new gold car...that I think we've already lost somewhere along the way today!

Time for snacks...thank god for the snacks today because I was starving by 10 when they came out!

At least Maddie looks good in this photo...Jordie was done with my photos by this point!


Skarlit having her snack too

This is her cheese face


And Tristan too!

See take Jordie out of the photo and it's fantastic of just Maddie!

hahahahahaha...stop taking pictures Mom

 This little guy just melted my heart! Such a handsome little fellow!


And lastly a few photos in front of Debbie's Christmas tree






There you go! Hope you all enjoyed these photos of a great party! Thanks so much Debbie for having all of us and for spoiling our kids with new PJ's...Jordie asked me as soon as he got home if he could wear them for his nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment