Monday, December 8, 2014

Mexico ~ Pool pictures

I'm going to start off this post with the best picture taken of our Dad on the whole trip!

The first bunch of photos of this post were taken on my regular camera which is why they are much clearer and brighter than the rest of them!


Once we found this pool near building 6 we didn't go to any other ones the whole rest of the trip! It was awesome with a deep side of 4.5 feet and then the whole other half was 1.5 feet deep for the kids.





























Great photo of the Reimer Family. I wish we had got one of us like this when we were there too! ...NEXT TIME!

D & Q goofing around







Seriously, how awesome is this pool?








Now onto a few photos taken with my iPhone







And finally moving on tot he funnest camera of all....the underwater one! SO many wonderful memories were made while trying to take great pictures with it. There are tons of James because he loved going underwater and having someone take his picture.


























A favorite photo of Cassidy for sure!











Lounging in the kids area, looking towards the bar area

Jacob had so much fun jumping onto this mattress, over and over again!









hehehehehehehe





































Jim attempting to throw Ben in the pool, however, he had just come from a massage and was covered in lotion so he just slipped right off of him :)





Awesome father/son photo of Chris and Jacob!







Chicken fights between Darian and James











Me and the cutest little lady

I really like this photo of Jimmy and me







James actually let Uncle Garry help him swim on his back (which he isn't a big fan of doing)

BIG cheek squeezer kisses for Auntie Carol










James just adores his big cousin Cassidy and always wanted to be hugging and kissing her










My two new favorites...I had so much fun spending quality time getting to know Darian and Quinton so much better than I did before we went.












hehehehehe....James taking pictures of me taking pictures















It was awesome having 2 cameras on this trip with us! We used the small waterproof one for all sorts of things that I didn't want to take the big camera for and I would probably never 
travel again without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment