Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Double J Photos – Week 50 – Dec 7 – 13

It was a very quiet week picture wise around here with me working full days and the boys home with Daddy for what James not so lovingly told me "I'm tired of all of these 3 boy daddy days!" 

Me and my oldest cutie

A great smile for his show and tell picture

 Santa parade



I asked him to smile and he actually did it! That almost never happens with Jordan

This is how he sleeps most of the time now, arms up above his head

I need to do a split screen of him from last year with a picture very similar to this one!

At the health unit with Mommy and Daddy for his speech pathologist appointment

This kid just cracks me up


This little stinker started waking up at night and wouldn't go back to sleep until after he wandered around our house and found his Daddy for a little snuggle. This night was too cute to not capture a photo of.

2014 Double J Photo Project
"Watching my boys grow up right in front of my eyes"

No comments:

Post a Comment