Thursday, August 28, 2014

Teaching him young!

First of all...no judging me or my parenting okay?

Tonight was Kraft Dinner and weinies night for supper and James asked if he could help. I said sure and told him that for the first time ever I would let him use a knife to do it. But another story, before I share the photo. I was leaning down helping Jordie take off his shoes when James comes running over to me holding up a huge knife from the drawer and then when I saw it and shouted at him to put it down he went running back to the counter to put it down! Literally scared the crap out of me and we had a big long chat about how knives like that are off limits to little guys like him. 

Anyways back to our yummy KD and weinies. I stuck Jordie in his chair to eat some cheezies (remember no judging) and James got to work cutting up the wieners. It was actually super cute to watch him want to help make dinner. I love these moments with my big guy so much as he gets older. 



Next up....GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment