Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Double J Photos – Week 24 – Jun 8 - 14

Starting off the week with James's preschool carnival and a great photo of him with his two teachers, 
Janet and Laura


His very first tattoo ever!



The tractor ride that took a lot of convincing to get him to go on but when he finally did he of course really liked it and then rode it again later in the day




And now moving onto James's last soccer class






James and the always wonderful Lisa

Now on to Jordan!
This photo was taken and I told him that it wasn't a good idea to stand up on his chair like that...

Yup that's right, he totally fell face first just two seconds later!

Looking very grown up heading to the field to watch James

This is his normal eating face. He takes his food eating very seriously!

Jordan with Sheri's daughter Ashley

Handsome Jordie at the preschool carnival


He loved Janet all year and I can't wait to see how he is with them in September when James starts school again!

This outfit has so many wonderful memories, our niece Cassidy wore it and the photos I took of her in it are some of my very favorite too. I wish I had captured these moments on my camera instead of just on my phone because they are super cute!



And last but not least, these pool pictures which I posted in the Week 23 post by accident. 



I actually didn't take any photos of the two boys together this week! Like I said these were busy times! 


 2014 Double J Photo Project
"Watching my boys grow up right in front of my eyes"

No comments:

Post a Comment