Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday morning kisses

Jordan is waking up every morning between 6 and 6:30 and on the weekends that just plain sucks because then I'm really only sleeping in less than 30 minutes.

So this morning he woke up at 6:25 and I dragged my butt out of bed and went to go and get him and brought him back to bed with me, hoping for the best, but knowing the chances were about 1/100 that he would actually go back to sleep. He laid quietly beside me for a minute so I closed my eyes and just slowly started breathing....then all of a sudden I felt him shift up on his knees and his full face come crashing down on mine for the best kiss in the whole world, followed by kiss after kiss after kiss. He knew exactly how to get Mommy up for the day! 

Good morning to you too Jordie....now maybe we could make this happen at like 7:30 instead :)


No comments:

Post a Comment