Monday, May 3, 2021

We only had 15 minutes together but we made the most of it

Last week was crazy for both Jim and I with work, baseball, strata, PAC, etc. We got to Friday night and I hadn't seen him since Wednesday night (and only then for just a few minutes). I think the total time I'd spent with him all week was maybe 3 hours! 

Friday night I was working till 8:45 at the Complex and Jim was heading back to Texada on the 9:15 ferry to work OT on Saturday morning. I left work and he left home and we met at the ferry parking lot and walked together hand in hand down to the terminal chatting about the kids and just enjoying some quiet minutes together. Of course I made him snap a picture with me with the pretty sunset behind us. He only gave me just a little bit of a hard time about it! 😉 He is a very good sport with me and my picture taking. 

Our time together wasn't long but I did get the hugs and kisses I was needing and I was glad that we snuck in the short time that we did. Over this past year we have cherished our alone time together and have worked hard at making it a priority. We both know how much we benefit from it and how much our marriage has been strengthened because of it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment