Thursday, May 6, 2021

Spending quality time with my middle

My Jordie boy is such a middle child, in every sense of the word. He is my quietest guy, he demands by far the least amount of attention, he is the most obedient one, he complains the least, he is the easiest going of the bunch (just like his daddy), and he just loves me through all the chaos of our life. 

He cherishes alone time with me whenever he gets the chance and his favorite thing to do together is play games. Our favorite up to this past week was the card game Kings Corners, but other ones he likes are checkers, Battleship and Uno. Last weekend we taught him how to play Ticket To Ride and he is hooked! Earlier this week we got KJ to bed early and James was still at baseball so we sat down to play a round and he absolutely kicked my butt. I really enjoyed this quiet time with him to just chat and to watch him carry out the strategy that he had learned the first time we'd played it on Saturday. This kid is a smart cookie and a very quick learner. So much like his daddy in so many ways! 

Pretty darn proud of himself! 

I love you so much Jordie boy and I hope you want to continue to play games with me for many many more years to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment