Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Mornings with my little lady

With the change to our daycare not having half days available anymore I am limited to what hours I am able to work in the office these days, which means on Jim's dayshift weeks I am working from home in the mornings with Kennedy. I both love this time and dread it too some days! She is great about playing by herself or like this morning she'll ask to watch something on her tablet. 

This is the tiny little nook under my desk down in the office. She loves to sit under there, both when I'm down there or just when she wants some peace and quiet. Jim and I have both found her down there all alone just chilling out peacefully. I'm surprised she hasn't taken a blanket to hide in there because it's much colder downstairs in our basement. If I was her I would hide in my warm comfy room but for some reason she prefers this little spot.

Yesterday morning we decided to do matching hair styles. Her daddy saw a photo the other day of her hair half up and half down and said he really liked it so we both did our hair that way and sent him a photo of his girls.

New clothes from Ms. Gracie means a whole new adorable outfit for Ms. Kennedy!

I can't believe in only 18 months this little lady will be starting Kindergarten. I am enjoying the extra time I have with her for as long as I can and feel very blessed to be able to work from home for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment