Thursday, January 7, 2021

Kennedy's Wedding Dress photo shoot - Year 4 (Age 3)

I can't believe I never shared these last summer when we got them taken and got them back from Jenn! Jim does have that first photo as his profile photo on FB so I'm sure many have already seen it but still wanted to share it for memories sake.

My god she is just a gorgeous little creature! When I see these photos I no longer see my little baby girl, I see my little lady in front of me. She is growing up way too fast and I absolutely treasure these photos of her in my wedding dress so much!

It was SO windy at the beach that night and she was literally only in the dress for less than 10 minutes, but it resulted in 3 super cute photos so I was thrilled. This is hands down my favorite photo session of every year and I have all my fingers and toes crossed that she continues to be willing to participate in this yearly tradition because Jenn and I always have fun with this shoot!


Taking it back to the very beginning when it all started when she was just around 10 days old and I don't even think she was back to her birth weight yet. She was not even 6lbs when this photo was taken!

Taken in Jenn's studio when she wasn't quite 1 year old yet. She only lasted in the dress maybe 3 minutes and I was blown away that Jenn captured this photo, cause she was not a happy girl at all!

This was the first year that she was more aware of what was going on and was so excited to wear Mommy's dress, for all of about 5 minutes when she started to say "okay, I all done now"
This was a quick shoot (filled with tons of smartie bribes) but resulted in a gorgeous photo. Her hair was really starting to grow and her little girl facial features were really starting to develop.


Oh to see her grow up in front of my eyes is such a blessing to me, and not one that I take for granted ever. I know how absolutely lucky I am to be her Mama.

1 comment: