Friday, January 8, 2021

Fave Photo Friday

Some random photos from our week! 

I actually really like this little couch snuggle photo of me and Jimmy which is why it has the honor of being the first photo of the post! 

I also love this one too! We do love our couch snuggles and movie nights!

Her little smile is too cute!

Beautiful sunset on our walk last weekend to Nana's house

My after dinner Kings Corner card game buddy

Munchies after dinner are a real thing! Jim shared his M&M chocolate bar with me and even gave me the side with the face in it :) 

Wow, lots of couch snuggles this week apparently


Right after their Polar Bear Swim they wanted to play on the playground!

And of course yummy donuts afterwards too!

Pretty typical bedtime stall tactic. I just really want to nuddle daddy and be a "big fat kitty" This is her favorite way to lay with him and it's so cute.

Quick sunset snap last week when I did some grocery shopping in between the boys hockey practices!

This was a particularly bad night of munchies!



New hand me down outfit from Gracie Parkin


Yummy pre dinner snack for Mom

Yummy pizza roll ups for dinner

Another adorable new dress she got that she LOVES!

I snuck away on my lunch break one day and went on a walk down part of the sea wall


Random photo of Jordie boy (who appears to need a haircut soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment