Friday, July 15, 2016

Toy cars, bouncy balls and handpicked flowers

I swear that these three items define my life as a mother of boys.

I looked down the other day and spotted a random ball in the corner of the hallway, then while digging in my overly full purse I found a toy car that I keep in case of an emergency where we need a Jordan distraction and of course I can't forget the many many randomly picked "flowers" that my boys give to me.

These boys have my whole heart and I wouldn't change it for anything in the whole world. I know the day will come where all of the bouncy balls and toy cars are gone and they will no longer want to pick me flowers, so for now I cherish these items in my life. They bring a smile to my face, knowing that these days are numbered so I plan to enjoy them for as long as I can! :)


I always keep the flowers for at least a day because he always asks me where my flower is that he picked me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment