Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Happy 35th Birthday Jimmy!

The boys and I made Jimmy a beer cake that consisted of a 15 pack of Lucky, 2 Hershey's chocolate bars, 3 packs of other chocolate bars, licorice all sorts and finally a pack of black Twizzlers (all things he loves and I don't really so this way I''ll definitely stay away from his stash!!)

Jordie and I went shopping on Monday evening while James and Jim were out at the movies and we had a ton of fun buying the stuff for the cake...and also creating it together too! Then both boys made their Daddy homemade cards too (James made his at 9pm after he got home!).

Daddy loved his cake this morning and I'm glad to have been able to give him something to show him how much we love him and want him to be happy. He is truly a wonderful man and me and our two little J's are so very lucky to have him as ours.

Daddy and his boys with the finished beer cake

Opening his cards

Eating Twix at 7am


Jordie and me and the making of the beer cake

This video was when we were still trying to make it on the round plate. I quickly realized this was an accident waiting to happen and so I switched to the rectangular cake pan instead!

And here he is showing off the finished product...and his awesome new talking!

This is his ta da face and motions!

Showing off his card

 Daddy's finished Lucky beer and treat cake

Jordie just really wanted to sit beside it the cake while I was taking pictures of it


James making Daddy's card after he got home from the movies

The finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment