Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Aunties (and sisters) are the very best!

The boys were with my sister for Saturday night so we could have a fun games night with our friends. She knows I'm a huge sucker for crafts and was so super sweet and planned this awesome project with the boys while they were there. 

When James walked up the stairs and I opened the door he yelled Merry Christmas and was carrying a big gift bag with these things in it. I actually felt myself tear up at the kindess of Ang in doing these with the boys. Definitely one of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received!


He kept walking up to it saying "mine" and pointing at the picture and at his hands and feet! It was so cute! I was trying to take pictures of the canvases and he really wanted in the picture too!

THANK YOU again so much Andra for this wonderful gift! They will definitely be going up near our Christmas tree this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment