Friday, October 9, 2015

Mommy’s Little Men – Week 27 – Jun 28 – Jul 4

I love this adorable photo to start this post. I love when I catch these kind of random moments happen without me prompting them.



And this was too cute. I came in and asked James what was happening and he just told me that his brother wanted to sit with him, so he let him!

Favorite James photos from this week. A few from Haywire Bay with our friends!




And a couple from Canada Day - Breakfast at Magpie's

BBQ dinner at Nana and Papa's. James loved playing with Bob's phone!

And lastly some adorable photos of Jordie from way back in early July!





His last appointment with his old speech therapist Valerie.


2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment