Monday, July 27, 2015

Too busy having fun to do any blogging...

...with only a few days left of my 3.5 weeks of holidays I realize that I've taken lots of photos and we've had tons of fun, but just haven't taken the time to sit down and blog about them! For the first two weeks of vacation we did some rainy camping at Haywire Bay, we travelled to the peninsula to visit my family at their cabin on Sakinaw Lake and we spent a whole weekend at the ball park for the year end tournament. All 3 were tons of fun (except maybe cleaning up after the rainy camping!). I also managed to watch all 3 seasons of Switched at Birth on Netflix which was nice to just relax and enjoy some much needed down time!

For the last week the boys and I have been on vacation with my mom in Kamloops and Summerland. It wasn't the trip we had hoped for with sick boys and not great weather but we've made the best of it for sure. I'm sure a big blog post will happen at some point!

For now, here's a picture of the boys we took last night.


Today we start our journey home, with a stop over in Port Coquitlam to spend the night with Ryan and Sam and then home to our own beds tomorrow! I"m ready for a good night's sleep...and ready to have the boys in their own rooms again!

No comments:

Post a Comment