Wednesday, July 29, 2015

James's last day of preschool

Here are a bunch of photos of James's last day of his second year at Busy Bee's Preschool. I am sad to not be going back there in September but excited that just one year later our little Jordie boy will be starting there!

First up are a few cute comparisons showing how much he's changed from when he started!




My favorite part of Janet and Laura's gift! I saw an idea like this on Pinterest and I ran with it! 

Adorable Thank You cards that James and I made for Janet and Laura







Here is the basket of goodies that we bought them for their year end present. I wanted to go a bit different than a typical present and get them things that they will use at the school!




Had to get his picture taken in front of our door

And in front of the sign too! 

James's little buddy Lucas Parkin


Showing Janet her card

I love this picture of these 3 so much! It's definitely the best one I've taken of the 3 of them in the years he's been there with them! 

And a super cute one of them with Cooper Lawry too! 

One last jump off the front stairs



And one more Mommy/James selfie


We loved Busy Bee's so much and really can't say enough nice words about how wonderful Janet and Laura were with James. I am already looking forward to next September when it's Jordie's turn to go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment