Friday, July 3, 2015

Mommy’s Little Men – Week 21 – May 17 – 23

Apparently I got way behind again because I haven't done a weekly post since back in May right around Jordan's birthday. This adorable photo was taken in the bathtub at Nana's house and I love how natural of a smile he has in it.

At the park and looking out at the ocean

Looking concerned and kinda cranky

Big hugs for Grandpa Wayne
 
About to get his birthday brownie brought to him!

Happy 2nd birthday little man!

Here is James with Rio, Grandpa Wayne's dog

Another cute one with Grandpa

So happy to wear his shirt from his Lisa girl

At the Shrek play with Linden and Dane Slack

I LOVE this picture of James and Colin so much, definitely one for the wall!

And now for some together photos too! This is a cute one with Nana!

I love when they play so well together! 

And a few cute selfies with Mommy



2015 Mommy’s Little Men Photo Project
“I love watching them become little men right in front of my eyes”

No comments:

Post a Comment