Saturday, June 27, 2015

Preschool Art – Year 2 – June

Starting off with my favorite art piece from June. This octopus covered in Fruit Loops was awesome, it even came with a warning from Janet to Jim to not eat any of them because they are at least 3 years old, which is especially funny because he brought home a tree one time with pieces of popcorn glued onto it and more than once we caught Jordan sneaking the pieces off of it. 



Here is the birdhouse that he painted for Daddy for Father's Day



And Daddy with the certificate he made too


This month they also studied underwater sea stuff

I think this was supposed to be an aquarium of some sort...within a day or two the fishy crackers came unglued and were just floating around in there. This is definitely one of the items that will not be in the keep box after clean up day. This is exactly why I take these pictures and post these blogs so that I don't feel guilty throwing these kinds of things out. 


This rainbow is one of the things that I'm sure he's brought home a few times. It seems to be a regular art piece that probably uses up a ton of extra pieces of paper laying around! 

The last little art book brought home from Busy Bee's



I love this because I can totally tell this is our family that he drew


One last painted start

No comments:

Post a Comment