Saturday, June 13, 2015

Jordan and Harris...from birth to 2 years old!

Oh my dear sweet Jordie boy...how did you get to be 2 already? It feels like just yesterday that I was in that hospital bed with a 12 hour old you and your Harris bear and yet here we are and you seem so grown up now.

You are a major light in ours lives and your snuggles are cherished by your Mama. Every morning while I drink my tea you climb into my chair with me and either sit down beside me, or if James is anywhere near me you will climb right up onto my lap to show him that you are the boss (or at least you think you are!)

You and James have a great relationship with the perfect amount of love and affection and regular big brother/little brother bickering and pushing and shoving. You like to screech at him when he is in your face and you never hesitate to let people know what you think with just a look on your face.

Daddy and I are so proud of the little man you are growing into, even if you scare us just a little bit with your crazy eyed stare and your little maniac laugh. You are a very special little boy and I love watching you grow and change every single day! I can't wait to see what the future holds for you in the years to come!

Here we are going way back to the beginning and we'll see him grow up right in front of us!

May 23, one of the best days of my life. I fell in love with you the first time I held you in my arms!
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months
12 months
18 months
 2 years old! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment